Old California Lantern Company maintains this site ("Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Old California Lantern Company written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Old California Lantern Company are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Old California Lantern Company.
- While Old California Lantern Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Old California Lantern Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Old California Lantern Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Old California Lantern Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Old California Lantern Company also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Old California Lantern Company or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Old California Lantern Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, downloads, product specifications, and software, is the property of Old California Lantern Company and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Old California Lantern Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Old California Lantern Company or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Old California Lantern Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Old California Lantern Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.